The New Esthy Handbook for Job Seeking Estheticians
“I just graduated from esthetician school. Do you think I have the skills to find a good job? What will my esthetician salary be? Should I become a medical esthetician?”
These are just a few of the most common questions I’ve heard from new graduates. That’s why I wrote The New Esthy Handbook an Essential Guide for Novice or Nervous Estheticians. It removes much of the guesswork from the most frequent concerns. It demystifies a lot of what you’ll encounter as a new graduate of cosmetology or esthetic school. It puts you on a path to make job finding easier.
Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know. I included topics that you need to consider like:
- What are the different types of spas? Are some more suited to your personality?
- What skills are spa managers really looking for!
- Why doing a good facial is not enough for audition. How to slay your competition!
- Is ethnic skin knowledge needed for today’s new consumer market?
- How to maximize your income as a new employee with no seniority!
There are a lot of jobs in the skin care industry. But the good ones are still highly competitive. This book will help you beat the competition and find the perfect employment that you went to school for.
You need this in your life. Click here>>>http://amzn.to/2ykMYa3