10 Tips for a Productive Work From Home Day
With coronavirus forcing many of us to work from home, it’s easy to become distracted. Here are my suggestions to keep you on track and at your most productive.
- Set your alarm and wake up at your normal time.
2. Don’t linger in bed. Actually get up, and prepare for the day.
3. Get dressed, take your PJs off. Put on comfortable bottoms. If you have video calls scheduled, slip on a Waist Up Top.
4. Make a to-do list for the day. Check off the three most important things.
5. Allocate a workspace that’s separate from your bed and sofa.
6. Schedule in breaks, make sure you periodically get up and stretch. Remember to hydrate.
7. Walk outside, get some fresh air and time away from your desk.
8. Take a proper lunch break away from your desk. Allow time for digestion.
9. If family is present, put a do not disturb sign on your door or create a no-talking zone.
10. Keep your normal schedule. If you work 8-4 with an hour for lunch, do the same at home.